Virtual Quality Management Services
The Perfect Solution for Your Small or Mid-Sized Company
In today’s business world, quality management is of prime importance if you want to meet the requirements of your clients and your industry.
Easier said than done! Do the following scenarios sound familiar?
- When a quality management matter comes up you find yourself scrambling
- Neither you nor your employees have the knowledge or experience to handle this function yourselves
- You don’t have the resources to hire a full-time quality management representative
- An in-house consultant would be too costly
- You’re concerned because you know you’re not meeting industry requirements or dealing with customers as effectively as you’d like.
You’re not alone. Many small to mid-sized companies have the same problem. Which is why we came up with QCA Online!
Why You Need a Virtual Quality Manager
You will receive professional quality representation tailored specifically to your company. Allow us to take the load off your busy shoulders with expert quality management advice, counseling, customer requests and communication, documentation and much more, all for a low monthly cost commitment.
QCA Online offers remote consultation/representation services, providing you with access to our highly qualified and diversely experienced quality management team whenever you need us, with
- No costly in-house consultant
- No unnecessary overhead such as benefits, vacation pay, etc.
- No full time employees or managers necessary
Contact us today and let’s chat!
Virtual management and assistance is become very common practice in business today, and for good reason!
But What Does a Virtual Quality Manager Do?
- Represent your company
We’ll communicate directly with your client or other outside sources as your quality manager, to ensure all your quality responsibilities are being expertly managed.
We speak the language and deal with quality related activities on a daily basis, so we know exactly how to respond to client and industry requests.
- Handle all quality-related requests, questions and concerns
This includes requests for documentation and process-related requirements.
- Find the gaps in your system
We’ll work directly with you to fill any gaps fast, before they become an issue.
- Help you address any NCR’s (non-conformance reports) or CAR’s (corrective actions) from clients or outside sources
We’ll help you maintain your required level of compliance and keep your contracts in place.
- Work with you to develop any necessary documentation
We’ll handle your quality procedures and processes, records/forms, SOP’s, etc, by gathering the info we need from you and your clients and creating the documentation to meet those requirements.
We do all the heavy lifting while you go on with running your business!
- Offer training, either general or company specific
We’ll train your employees and management staff to ensure you are meeting your training obligations, such as quality training, ISO training, or company specific orientation/on-boarding training.
- Create a quality manual
We can do this in our sleep and help you impress your clients. Your subcontractors and competition will be trying to copy your quality system!
As a business owner, you know that your time is valuable, and it should be spent doing the important things you excel at. Some things are worth paying an expert to do…contact us today!
Key Benefits of Using QCA Online
Save on the expense of hiring a full-time employee or onsite consultant. Also save on the cost of employee benefits such as health insurance, employee-related benefits, and tax savings. As independent contractors, virtual managers are responsible for their own bookkeeping and taxes.
- Have a quality related question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call or send us an email for guidance on how best to proceed.
- Have a client per-qualification that has to be completed in order to get that contract, but not sure how to complete it? We do this all the time!
- Your client has a request or requirement that you’re not sure how to meet? Simple: call or email and we help you make your clients happy and get that order!
- Have an industry requirement that you need to meet? You guessed it! We handle that for you too.
- Regulatory compliance an issue? No problem!
- Need quality documentation but not sure where to start? We have you covered with all types of quality-related documentation that can easily be tailored to your business or developed from scratch.
- Just want to know where you stand in terms of your quality system or requirements, and get feedback on where to go next with your system? Right up our alley! We can assess your business and give you the detailed feedback you need to take your business to the next level of success!
How It Works
It couldn’t be easier!
You pay us, a highly talented, certified and experienced quality management firm, a small and manageable monthly fee and we will take over your quality management related tasks and responsibilities.
From documentation development and implementation assistance, to a real live quality representative for your clients and other outside sources…we’ll have you covered.
It’s that simple!
- Don’t stress over your quality management responsibilities any longer. Let us be the quality representation you need, without the expensive overhead.
- Don’t push that new form, document or procedure to the back of the pile until you simply can’t ignore it any longer. Let us take care of it for you!
- Don’t stress over that client per-qualification application or looming qualification audit… pass it on to us. We’ll make sure you are confidently and positively represented to your clients.
How Effective is This Type of Service?
This is quite simply the easiest way to meet your quality requirements and goals without breaking your budget. And when you feel your business has reached the point for a stronger full time quality presence within in your organization, we can even help with that.
To be honest, most small companies could not afford to hire someone with my qualifications or experience as an in-house quality manager, but with our virtual quality manager program you get a top notch quality management representative with “major player” experience for a very low monthly commitment.
It will allow you to get on with the operations and management of your business and profit and grow, without the added stress of meeting industry and client quality requirements which isn’t your forte!
What are the Costs?
Our services are based on a guaranteed 10 hours of services per month.
In most cases this would be sufficient to handle the majority of your quality management needs. This includes all of the associated activities mentioned above.
We certainly won’t nickel and dime you and cut off your services at 10 hours and 1 minute. We understand that some months may have a heavy or lighter work load than others and we are willing to provide you the services you need to keep your quality system successful and running smoothly.
Should it be evident that a 10-hour month will not be sufficient to meet your needs, we can reassess and agree on additional time.
Your financial obligation would be in the range of $999 USD per month billed at the beginning of every month, which again would cover the 10 hours of professional services listed above, as well as others that are required.
Again, this is a small fee in comparison to hiring a full time Quality Manager, especially when you factor in a dedicated wage based on a 40-hour work week, benefits, vacation, taxes, training, and all the other associated costs of a full time employee. Not to mention the wage for someone with the qualification and experience to handle the quality management function effectively.
And the best part is if you do not feel you are receiving the value you expected, you may terminate the agreement as you wish. In such case, services would be terminated at the end of the last paid month. Partial payments will not be returned.
Still not sure?
Talk to us and get the assurance you need!
Feel free to give us a call or email for additional information or to inquire about our background and expertise, companies and projects worked on and completed in the past (experience), or simply to get to know us prior to making your purchase! We are always happy to talk with you and put your mind at ease. We don’t hide behind our computer screens like a piece of software running in the background. We are here to generate and nurture long-lasting relationships with our clients in order to help you and your business succeed.
We are professional, certified and highly experienced. Quality management is what we do, and we know what is needed to satisfy your quality requirements even when you don’t…that’s why we are here! Don’t spend another moment worrying about dealing with the quality function when you don’t have to. Let us manage that aspect of your business for you and provide you with the best virtual quality management representation you can get.
Your clients will be happy, your industry requirements will be satisfied and you will be free to run your business and focus on the areas you know best and that make the best use of your valuable time!