skip to Main Content

Home Forums Mastering ISO 9001:2015 Members Introductions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj0211 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greg Peckford
    Keymaster

Let’s start with some introductions. Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself to the group.

What brings you to the ISO 9001 training and what do you hope to achieve by learning this information? Is it for career purposes? Your job requires it? Are you a business owner or senior management and wish to implant this into your company?

I’m Greg Peckford, your instructor and all around great guy! Happy to have everyone in the course!

kmumtaz
    Participant

I enrolled myself for this course in last week. I hope that this course will act as a refresher and I appreciate your efforts to start this course. I am in this business for last sixteen years and started with ISO 9001:1994 in 1999. I am holding MSc Quality Management and the status of Chartered Quality Professional (CQP).

Greg Peckford
    Keymaster

Happy to have you in the course! Please feel free to share your knowledge and experience with us here. And let us know your thoughts on the training as you go!

Pankaj0211
    Participant

Hi sir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.